This Feisty Life may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I’m sure you have noticed by now that I didn’t really do a whole lot posting wise on the blog in October. Did ya miss me? I’ve been busy working on school and planning content for the next couple of months! I am on a productivity high, Y’all. And it feels GREAT! I’ve been making a few changes here and there to old posts, created a new logo and did some tinkering with my theme, and a few more ch-ch-changes are still in store!
One of the changes I’m making to This Feisty Life is a quarterly goals post instead of monthly goals posts. I think it will help me actually accomplish more of the goals as well as taking the time to choose the right intentions.
Introducing the first quarterly goals post on This Feisty Life, listing all of the goals I want to accomplish in the winter quarter of 2018. November, December, and January are going D-O-W-N! (Did anybody else read that in a sports announcer voice?)
- Make another $400 from my blog! (Yes you read that right, another. I made $400 from my blog in October, expect a giddy post about it soon. So exciting!)
- Fine tune my tailwind/Pinterest strategy. I played around with it at the end of October and wanted to take it up a notch.
- Focus primarily on Pinterest and Facebook for building traffic.
- Finish the holiday E-Book I’ve been working on by the end of the month
- Start running a mile every day and work my way up to more miles. I have a feeling this one will be a doozy since I typically don’t run unless I’m terrified of something. I’ve been wanting to get into running for a while now, and with the motivation and support from my boyfriend and family, I’m going to do it!
- Start eating healthier and drinking more water. Ever since my sinus surgery, my appetite has decreased which would be a good thing if I was eating the right foods! I have an affinity for carbs, Y’all. Pizza, bread, pasta, cookies…. So many good, tasty things but so, so wrong to eat on a regular basis.
- Keep making A’s in my classes. Now that I have dropped chemistry, which I’ll explain in a future post, I can have all A’s. Yay!
- Get everything ready to go for nursing classes to start in January. In November, I’m going to focus on getting a good routine going. Time management is KEY to success in nursing school, or so I’ve heard.
- Save, save, save! I won’t be able to work as much once classes start in January, so I want to have a nice little nest egg saved up before then.
- Introduce my boyfriend to the Perceval side of the family on Thanksgiving. This is a first for me so it’ll be interesting. I’m sure the Perceval’s are gonna like him. I’m keeping him safe and hidden away from the Nash side, aka the crazy team, for now. Holidays are always chaotic when the Nash’s get together; even I don’t like being there, and I’m a Nash.
- Make $500 from my blog.
- Plan out content for the spring quarter 2019 over the break between fall and spring semesters.
- Reach 1,000 monthly page views by the end of December.
- Bump up my running to 2 miles a day.
- I want to have lost 10 pounds by the end of December.
- Finish the fall semester with all A’s.
- For December, I’m going to focus on figuring out how I study the best and how to implement that in nursing school. By the time nursing classes start in January, I’ll have a solid foundation of time management and the best way for me to study.
- I want to make an excellent first impression when I meet my boyfriend’s family at Christmas.
- I want to make something special for my mom to show her how much I love and appreciate everything that she does for me.
- Make $600 from my blog in January. Basically, I’d like to increase my (potential) blog income by $100 every month.
- Launch either a digital product or service. What would y’all like help with or like to see offered?
- Get up to running three miles at a time.
- I want to run my first 5k in January.
- Lose ten pounds by the end of January.
- Start the nursing program off on the right foot! I want to get to know my classmates and make some friends. I think I came across as a massive nerd at orientation. Of course, I am a huge nerd, but still.
- Find a good study group to study with.
- Stay prepared for as long as I can.
- I want to start 2019 off in a positive way. So I’m thinking 31 days of kindness challenge. I feel like with as much negativity going on in the world; lately, a little kindness and positivity would be a welcome change.
- Do something special for New Year’s Eve. Even if it’s just staying up to watch the ball drop on TV. I usually just go to bed early to avoid the fireworks haha.