This Feisty Life may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Well… I managed to accomplish two and a half of my goals for September.
September was a very productive month blog content-wise as I actually kept up with my blog posts and planned out content for the rest of the year. So it is safe to say that September wasn’t a total failure.
A Recap Of My Goals For September
- Work out in the fitness center on campus. Hahaha, I didn’t go to the fitness center even once the whole month! Every day I was on campus, I was so determined to go but then it would rain or I would find some sort of excuse. October will be different.
- Confirm my theory that I am lactose-intolerant and gluten-sensitive. It turns out I am lactose intolerant but not gluten-sensitive. Switching to almond milk, cutting out my yogurt with granola in the mornings, and eating less cheese has definitely helped. I’ve got two tips for ya. One, Almond Breeze almond milk is WAY better than Silk almond milk. It’s almost like drinking regular milk. Two, you can substitute the almond milk for milk in mac and cheese and not even notice a difference in taste! Boom. Total game changer.
- Make an A on all of my tests that I have this month, especially chemistry. My dreams of making an A in chemistry are completely dashed. I made A’s on all my tests in humanities, nutrition, and medical terminology though so hooray!
- Figure out how to use Pinterest to promote the blog and get more traffic. October I will figure out Pinterest and all its mysterious power.
- Save $250 by the end of September! Does it still count if I have to use it to pay medical bills after my sinus surgery on October 2nd? I think it does.
Even though I didn’t meet all of my goals for the month, I still accomplished a lot. It’s important not to put too much pressure on yourself. As the famous quote goes, “If at first