This Feisty Life may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Time is moving WAY too fast! Y’all, I simply CANNOT believe that it’s already September. Like what even happened this summer?! How on earth can it possibly be time for another monthly goals post? Can time just chill out for a sec?
Okay now that the reality that it is September has fully sunk in, let’s get started with my goals for the month.
Goals for September
- Work out in the fitness center on campus I’m paying for it with my tuition, so I may as well be using it.
- Confirm my theory that I am lactose-intolerant and gluten-sensitive. I just recently started paying attention to what I was eating and noticed that it was primarily dairy and gluten products that would cause me to bloat super badly. Unfortunately, coffee is another thing that makes me bloat so bad. So I will continue to eat dairy-free and gluten-free for all of September and see if it continues to help. Later on in the month, I’ll be posting a list of awesome products and products to avoid for going gluten-free and dairy-free on a budget.
- Make an A on all of my tests that I have this month, especially chemistry. I barely passed chemistry in high school so I am determined to get an A now that I’m taking it in college.
- Figure out how to use Pinterest to promote the blog and get more traffic. Pinterest is supposedly the KEY to success in blogging and I am clueless at the moment.
- Save $250 by the end of September! I’m trying to get into the mindset to SAVE SAVE SAVE. I want to save at least $1000 by the end of the year and $2500 by the time I turn 25 next August. I can do this! Check back later on in the month for my post on finances in college.
What are your goals for September? Do you have any college-related goals that you want to accomplish? Are you saving up for anything in particular? Let me know in the comments! 🙂