This Feisty Life may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I can’t believe June is almost over. That means 2018 is more than halfway over. Like what?! It still feels like it just started.
So earlier in the month, I wrote about my goals for the month of June. And….. well, I didn’t quite meet all of them! But, that’s okay! Here’s a monthly wrap up for June so you can see what I did and did not achieve.
My goals for June were:
- I wanted to read 10 books this month.
- Working on my blog was a big priority.
- Exercising was also a big priority.
- Finding out if I got accepted into the nursing program or not.
What I actually accomplished in June:
- I read a whopping one book this month. And some of my textbooks for the fall. Does that count?!
- As far as working on my blog, I did manage to do pretty well on that. I wrote two posts, 3 if you include this one, joined a couple of Pinterest group boards, published a guide to starting your own blog, and promoted my blog actively on Facebook groups I’m in. That’s more than I’ve done in months!
- I walked 2 miles in the morning 16 days out of the month so far. The gym on campus will have to wait for me until the Fall when I’m taking classes on campus instead of online this summer.
- After classes start in the fall, I will be working as an assistant teacher on Tuesdays and Thursdays at a local church’s pre-school. Until then, I can work as a sub as much as I want since my availability is wide open until classes start. It is a perfect fit for me!
- My appeal for academic forgiveness at my college is approved which really boosted up my GPA and increased my chances of getting into the nursing program. If you’re like me and had a bad start at college that tanked your GPA, I would highly recommend looking into if your college or university offers academic forgiveness.
- If you ever need to go to the DMV to get a new driver’s license, go on a Tuesday in the middle of the month. That’s what I did when I got my Florida driver’s license and I was in and out in 15 minutes! So I am officially a Floridian and it feels GREAT!
I’ll find out the first week of July if I got into the nursing program or not so check back next week!
Even though I didn’t meet all of my goals for the month, as you can see from my monthly wrap up, I still had a very productive month! Don’t feel discouraged if you feel like you aren’t meeting all of your goals. Celebrate the little victories!
What are your little victories for June? I’d love to hear your monthly wrap up!