This Feisty Life may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
July was a fail of epic proportions.
In this monthly wrap up, there’s not a whole lot to tell. I barely met any of my goals for July, but that’s okay! Everybody gets into a funk every now and then, and I guess July was my funk. All I can do is make sure that August is a great month!
I think the fact that I’m writing this monthly wrap up for July on August 4th really shows just how much of a fail it was.
- Go for a walk every morning.
- Drink more water.
- Finish an essay for a class.
- Write at least 4 blog posts.
- Read 2 chapters of my textbooks for fall classes.
- Create an opt-in.
Welllllll………… I managed to successfully complete one of my goals. Another two, I sort of halfway completed. And the rest; not even close!
- I finished my essay for the sociology class I was taking this summer. I made an A+ in the class! Woo-hoo!
- I went for a walk 10 mornings out of 31. Not too bad, I guess, but I will definitely improve that for August.
- 1 out of 4 blog posts. 2 if you count this one which was supposed to be written and published in July.
- Does creating an opt-in still count if you don’t do anything with it? Haha
Although hardly anything was accomplished, I’m perfectly fine with that. If anything, it just gives me even more motivation to make sure things go as planned in August! August is a big, busy month for me. Be sure to check back in a couple of days for my monthly goals for August.
What are some temporary setbacks you’ve experienced? How did you handle them? I’d love to hear about it in the comments.