This Feisty Life may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
July went by in the blink of an eye!
That means it’s time for new monthly goals!!!
It is so hard to believe that it’s already August! Like where the heck did the summer go? What did I even do this summer? I certainly did NOT accomplish all of my goals for July. Heck, I didn’t even write July’s wrap-up until August 3rd. Is everybody else having a super lazy summer or is it just me?
Anyways, it is the start of a new month so time for some new goals! August will be a busy month for me. I start my new job and I’m taking a full load of classes this semester. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I’ll be working as an assistant teacher at a preschool. Working with three-year-olds will be a blast. And then on Mondays and Wednesdays, I will be taking chemistry, nutrition, humanities, and American history. I am SO not looking forward to taking Chemistry. Does anybody look forward to it? Yuck! Three day weekend though so not bad!
Let’s just forget about work and school for a moment though.
MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP!
Mark your calendars folks! My birthday is Friday, August 17th! I gladly accept food (as long as it’s not lima beans) and cash. Just kidding, I don’t expect to get much for my birthday this year. If only I were still a kid and not about to be 24!
Without further ado, here are my goals for August!
- I WILL walk in the mornings for at least half the month! So far I’ve missed 2 mornings in August. I do not plan on missing anymore.
- My first day as an assistant teacher is August 14th so I want to remember all of the kid’s names. Since I only work on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I think it’s reasonable to expect to know all 15 kids by the end of August. Although, I can barely keep up with the names of my aunt and uncle’s puppies so we shall see. Maggie, Maddie, and Minnie. Too many M’s!
- MY BIRTHDAY IS AUGUST 17TH. Not really a goal, but I’m excited!
- The fall semester starts on August 20th and my goal is to get a seat at the front of the class in all of my classes and make a good first impression with my professors. I’ve been a teacher’s pet all my life, Y’all.
- Save at least $100 by the end of August. Being broke is so not fun!
What are your goals for the month? Are you starting a new job soon or going back to school? If your school years are over, what were your favorite things about the new school year? I’d love to know more in the comments!