Hi there! Before we get to the good stuff about the blog, I just want to say thank you for being a reader of This Feisty Life.
About the blog:
This Feisty Life is a lifestyle blog aiming to make a meaningful impact for readers like you!
Topics covered on the blog will range from adjusting to married life, managing schoolwork, having a 3 year old bonus child, making money at home, and all of life’s wonderful adventures in between! I’ve got so much in store for y’all, I’m sure you’ll love reading it as much as I love writing it.
About the author:
Well my name is Elizabeth, but I prefer Ellie! I’m almost 25 years old (Yikes! That is a scary thought.). I am getting married to a wonderful man, Phillip, in July. I’m a bonus mama to his three-year-old son from his first marriage. I am a former nursing major turned elementary education major!
Some interesting tidbits about me:
- I am a klutz extraordinaire. I ended up in the ER in January due to slipping while getting out of the bathtub. Total facepalm moment!
- Trivia games are my guilty pleasure! I know way too much about pop culture.
- I absolutely despise the nickname Liz.
- Totally a doughnut snob! Krispy Kreme or I won’t eat ’em!
- I can’t whistle.
What to expect from the blog:
- The many amusing things that 3 year olds do and say (and how to handle the more not-so-amusing things)
- Helpful advice on how to adjust to married life
- How to make the most of a blended family
- Easy go-to recipes
- How to juggle a marriage, school, part time custody, and working from home
- Money-saving tips
- And a whole lot more!
If you are interesting in partnering with me for a sponsored post, product review, a guest post, or any other opportunity, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org